Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Days 4 and 5

Michaela: So Monday was our driving day, we braved the vast desert and harsh climate (in the safety of our car) in order to get from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles.  We spent an amazing 617 miles on 15 South, and unfortunately were subject to the vicious and unforgiving sirens of the Utah State Troopers (maybe the sulphur fumes get to them).  From then on it was smooth sailing, we even made it through Las Vegas.  The first day of our LA leg of the trip was none other than DISNEYLAND. It was a dream come true and certainly the happiest place on earth.

Kyra: The drive from Salt Lake City, Utah to Los Angeles, California may sound boring.... but it was actually one of the most exciting 10 hour car rides I have. The cops in Utah and Arizona were vicious with their radar guns, every time we went over a hill another car was pulled over. Unfortunately, we did not escape these traps unharmed. After many more adventures looking out for state-boundary signs, we finally made it into LA a little after midnight. We then proceeded to wake up at 7 for a FULL day (13 hours) at Disneyland!! Thanks to Momma!!

Bye bye SLC :(
On the road again!
Ze snacks ja.
Ze rocks ja.
They see me rollin'... They hatin'...

ARIZONA
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes!
The world's first 9c accent? 
Topping out.

Ze second Arizona sign ja.

I whip my hair back and forth.
You wouldn't believe the trouble we went through.....

LAS VEGAS! JA!!
Blurry like the minds of those who are here.
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is! That's what you get for waking up in Vegas!

California gurls we're unbelievable.

Deine augen machen bling bling.

Oh Mickey you're so fine... Hey Mickey!

DISNEYLAND!!!
Doin' 95 with the top down!


Oops, going 65. JK that's 6.5
Swing your partner round and round. End of the night it's going down.
Tea time.



Mini!
Duuudeee. Dude.



Ze walls ja.
Long lines.
Space Mountain!
Duck. Duck. GOOSE!
Whale... this was a long day. Ja.

I got 99 rides. But I can't find one. 





My bumps. My bumps, my bumps, my bumps. Check it out. 

Mickey's Wheel of Fun?

Mickey's Wheel of Terror?

Disney Ending to a Disney Day.
Mom took us to Disneyland!!!!



Tower of Terror Emotions:
Mom- Terror
Kyra- Pure Joy
Michaela- Are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment